Bed Uyarra are between two tourist resorts: Ezcaray and Santo Domingo de la Calzada; 54 km of Logroño; in the center of the village of Ojacastro, an area attractive to practice mycology and hiking.
The Bed Uyarra has been recently restored, preserving the structure of wood and stone in a haystack nineteenth century. The house sleeps 13 in 6 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, living room with fireplace, mini bar and central heating. The rooms are cozy with heating and all with their own bathrooms, with showers or baths. Living room with fireplace to rest comfortably and can socialize.
In our kitchen we prepare homemade and hearty breakfasts to support walks and marathons on our trails and enjoy our scenic views. We appreciate your visits. Thank You.
Ojacastro is a village near Ezcaray (2 Km).
• Ruta del Vino (Haro, Ollauri, Briones, Badaran and Cordovin).
• Cultural Route of the monasteries (San Millan "World Heritage" Najera, Canes and Santo Domingo de la Calzada).
• The church of San Julian and Santa Vasilisa.
• Ojacastro was the former head of the region and dominion of the Velasco house.
• The Sierra de la Demanda.
You will find very good restaurants in the area as Echaurren Terete, The old winery, El Rincon del Vino, the Oak Grove. And Artisans selling products such as sausages Uyarra dela house, Goat Cheese Tondeluna village, high mountain honey, roasted peppers firewood, etc.